1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Local Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: Climate Finance IT and M&E Officer.
2. The selected Consultant will assist AfDB’s CIF Coordination Unit in all tasks connected to the CIF portfolio and pipeline under management by the Bank. Under the leadership and guidance of the Division Manager, PECG.1 and the CIF Program Coordinator, the Consultant’s duties will include the following:
- Develop, maintain and manage an internal web-based platform using Microsoft SharePoint to track and monitor all information relevant to the CIF at both project, program and corporate levels. This platform shall include, among others, the following: (i) pipeline monitoring, (ii) portfolio monitoring, (iii) key indicators and results monitoring, (iv) supervision activities and documents, (v) team calendar, (vi) automatic notification and review & approval systems, (vii) disbursement tracking, (viii) budget, (ix) tracking of other key data, (x) announcements, (xi) logistics of meetings and traveling, and (xii) performance of CIF Secretariat;
- Support AfDB’s investment officers and the CIF Coordination Unit in meeting the Monitoring & Evaluation requirements under the CTF, SREP, FIP and PPCR
- Provide inputs to investment officers to ensure that the different CIF Results Frameworks are taken into account during appraisal and requested for in the Financial Documentation;
- Contribute to the Bank’s Dialogue with other relevant stakeholders with regards to CIF mutual accountability frameworks, reporting on results and other initiatives;
- Undertake other ad hoc activities as deemed necessary by management and supervisor.
3. The Climate Change and Green Growth Department (PECG) invites Local Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (documents, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).